1. On July 27, 2010, Kelly Rowland released her song, “Grown Woman.”
2. Roughly three years later, Beyoncé’s Pepsi commercial was released with her new single playing in the background. Want to guess the single’s name?
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵