1. On July 27, 2010, Kelly Rowland released her song, “Grown Woman.”
2. Roughly three years later, Beyoncé’s Pepsi commercial was released with her new single playing in the background. Want to guess the single’s name?
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.