3. A week ago Perry began teasing her audience in anticipation of her new single by releasing a short video featuring the dramatic burning of her famous bright blue wig.
4. The initial teaser was followed by a clip of a fake funeral, complete with crying fans dressed in typical “Teenage Dream” garb….
5. … and a sassy kitty, who seemed to be hiding a very big secret.
6. The latest video features Perry walking into a recording studio dressed in a supremely sick silk embroidered jacket about to drop her latest single to a waiting world.
7. Lucky for us, it dropped two days early. Capitol Records, Perry’s record label, has since authorized radio stations to begin playing “Roar.”
8. Our advice? Prepare yourselves for the inevitable onslaught that is a Katy Perry single.
10. Katy’s new album, “Prism”, officially drops October 22, 2013.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.