3. A week ago Perry began teasing her audience in anticipation of her new single by releasing a short video featuring the dramatic burning of her famous bright blue wig.
4. The initial teaser was followed by a clip of a fake funeral, complete with crying fans dressed in typical “Teenage Dream” garb….
5. … and a sassy kitty, who seemed to be hiding a very big secret.
6. The latest video features Perry walking into a recording studio dressed in a supremely sick silk embroidered jacket about to drop her latest single to a waiting world.
7. Lucky for us, it dropped two days early. Capitol Records, Perry’s record label, has since authorized radio stations to begin playing “Roar.”
8. Our advice? Prepare yourselves for the inevitable onslaught that is a Katy Perry single.
10. Katy’s new album, “Prism”, officially drops October 22, 2013.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.