3. A week ago Perry began teasing her audience in anticipation of her new single by releasing a short video featuring the dramatic burning of her famous bright blue wig.
4. The initial teaser was followed by a clip of a fake funeral, complete with crying fans dressed in typical “Teenage Dream” garb….
5. … and a sassy kitty, who seemed to be hiding a very big secret.
6. The latest video features Perry walking into a recording studio dressed in a supremely sick silk embroidered jacket about to drop her latest single to a waiting world.
7. Lucky for us, it dropped two days early. Capitol Records, Perry’s record label, has since authorized radio stations to begin playing “Roar.”
8. Our advice? Prepare yourselves for the inevitable onslaught that is a Katy Perry single.
10. Katy’s new album, “Prism”, officially drops October 22, 2013.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.