2. A fan recently told J.K. Rowling over Twitter that she would love to hear the story of Harry Potter from Draco Malfoy’s perspective.
3. Rowling’s responded perfectly with this screenshot from Tumblr.
4. Hahahaha! Sucks to suck, Malfoy.
5. Also: Was J.K. Rowling on Tumblr? WAS SHE?!
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."