2. A fan recently told J.K. Rowling over Twitter that she would love to hear the story of Harry Potter from Draco Malfoy’s perspective.
3. Rowling’s responded perfectly with this screenshot from Tumblr.
4. Hahahaha! Sucks to suck, Malfoy.
5. Also: Was J.K. Rowling on Tumblr? WAS SHE?!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profits rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌