1. First off, she is a genuinely good person.
2. Whose storytelling has been the cornerstone of many of our childhoods.
3. She loves what she does.
4. And the people she is writing for.
5. She knows exactly who she is...
"You have to be a Gryffindor."
"I am Gryffindor."
6. But still admires the uniqueness of others.
"This may surprise people, but it is the truth. In many, many ways, Hufflepuff is my favorite house."
7. She writes characters with real character.
8. And a whole lot of heart.
9. She is very clearly a feminist, who believes in the strength of women.
"What's interesting about the wizarding world is when you take physical strength out of the equation, a woman can do magic just as powerfully as a man can do magic. A woman can fight just the same as a man."