1. Airbnb recently teamed up with a slew of celebrities to curate a special set of “pop-up houses” around famous Los Angeles landmarks.
2. James Franco’s pop-up — located at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery — was bright, colorful, and YOLO themed.
3. Like we’d expect anything else from Franco but a giant YOLO poster at this point.
4. And as we all know James Franco enjoys a good book, whether he’s reading it or writing it.
5. Moby’s pop-up — located at The Viper Room — was Francoesque but a little more muted.
6. It featured many a globe. Apparently Moby likes globes.
8. This is Anjelica Huston’s pop-up — located at The Cook’s Garden in Venice. It was pretty much as classy as you can get.
9. Très fancy.
11. Molly Sims’ pop-up — located at The Grove — was filled with beautiful, earthy tones.
12. Quite serene and sophisticated.
14. Lake Bell’s pop-up — located at The Arts District — was designed with her mother, Robin Bell, a famous designer.
15. Together they created a copper-dominated space, full of bold mix-matched patterns and natural light.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.