1. Airbnb recently teamed up with a slew of celebrities to curate a special set of “pop-up houses” around famous Los Angeles landmarks.
2. James Franco’s pop-up — located at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery — was bright, colorful, and YOLO themed.
3. Like we’d expect anything else from Franco but a giant YOLO poster at this point.
4. And as we all know James Franco enjoys a good book, whether he’s reading it or writing it.
5. Moby’s pop-up — located at The Viper Room — was Francoesque but a little more muted.
6. It featured many a globe. Apparently Moby likes globes.
8. This is Anjelica Huston’s pop-up — located at The Cook’s Garden in Venice. It was pretty much as classy as you can get.
9. Très fancy.
11. Molly Sims’ pop-up — located at The Grove — was filled with beautiful, earthy tones.
12. Quite serene and sophisticated.
14. Lake Bell’s pop-up — located at The Arts District — was designed with her mother, Robin Bell, a famous designer.
15. Together they created a copper-dominated space, full of bold mix-matched patterns and natural light.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏