3. Though Hilary and LiLo look like total BFFLs, Lizzie McG herself had just been dumped by Aaron Carter for Lindsay Lohan.
THIS WAS SERIOUS DRAMA, PEOPLE!
4. Evan Rachel Wood got her big break in 2003’s Thirteen.
5. She now plays Queen Sophie-Anne on True Blood.
7. In 2003, Mandy was dominating the teen scene with tearjerkers like A Walk To Remember.
8. Let’s all take this moment to collectively remember the massive crush we had on Shane West after AW2R.
12. Sadly for those of us trying to tell them apart, they’re both blonde again.
14. Remember Rory Gilmore?
15. Now she’s marrying Pete from Mad Men.
Rory always got the smart ones…
16. Or Amanda Bynes in What A Girl Wants? That was some great stuff.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.