3. Though Hilary and LiLo look like total BFFLs, Lizzie McG herself had just been dumped by Aaron Carter for Lindsay Lohan.
THIS WAS SERIOUS DRAMA, PEOPLE!
4. Evan Rachel Wood got her big break in 2003’s Thirteen.
5. She now plays Queen Sophie-Anne on True Blood.
7. In 2003, Mandy was dominating the teen scene with tearjerkers like A Walk To Remember.
8. Let’s all take this moment to collectively remember the massive crush we had on Shane West after AW2R.
12. Sadly for those of us trying to tell them apart, they’re both blonde again.
14. Remember Rory Gilmore?
15. Now she’s marrying Pete from Mad Men.
Rory always got the smart ones…
16. Or Amanda Bynes in What A Girl Wants? That was some great stuff.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱