1. When Mel B (better known as Scary Spice) appeared on Ellen, she revealed she has plans to reunite The Spice Girls in the next year or two.
3. Because let’s be real honest here, WHO WOULDN’T WANT THE SPICE GIRLS TO GET BACK TOGETHER?!
4. Thank you, Ellen. You’ve done a great service to your country.
- Rick Perry, who previously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is now saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸