9. Tucson, Arizona
Strangely there is a lot you can do in the middle of the desert: hike, gamble, make pottery. Endless possibilities… and tumbleweeds. Best things to do in Tucson: Go rock-climbing at Mt. Lemmon (Liz not included), be puzzled at the Carnival of Illusion, or take a risk and gamble away all your money at the Desert Diamond Casino.
8. Nashville, Tennessee
7. Madison, Wisconsin
5. Raleigh, North Carolina
An unexpected cultural hub of the south, Raleigh is chock-full of museums, monuments, and cultural hotspots. Best things to do in Raleigh: Check out the “Dinosaurs In Motion” exhibit at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, look at some crazy tombs at the Historic Oakwood Cemetery, or ride a Segway around historical Raleigh… because why the hell not?!
4. Bend, Oregon
A classic mountain town located smack dab in middle of Oregon, Bend is a town known for its craft beers, fresh air, and plethora of outdoor activities. Coolest Things To Do In Bend: Go on a multiday mountain bike tour, fly fish for an afternoon, or just drink a bunch of delicious beer on the Bend Ale Trail.
3. Eugene, Oregon
Nature, nature, nature. Head to Eugene and you can hike, bike, and trike to your heart’s content. OK, maybe not trike… Best things to do in Eugene: Take a GLASS-BLOWING lesson, hike the Mount Jane Summit Trail, or bike along the Willamette River Trail.
2. Mendocino, California
With just over 1,000 permanent residents, you would be hard-pressed to find anything but peace and quiet in this small, coastal town. Best things to do in Medocino: Ride the open-air “Skunk Train” through the Redwood Forest, admire perfectly smooth sea glass at Glass Beach, or take a trek with a couple of llamas into the mountains or down the coast. Yes, you heard me, LLAMAS!
1. And finally America’s most hospitable city: Tampa, Florida
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A Jimmy John's employee was robbed at gunpoint and video footage shows how chill he was through the whole thing 😂😳