1. A bone-chilling ethereal club remix, complete with the soothing sounds of Ned Stark’s melodic voice:
2. Super sick ’80s techno jam:
3. Downton Abbey piano mashup:
4. Entrancing ’70s metal-step remix:
5. Goose bump-inducing acoustic/electric violin ballad:
6. 8-bit Super Nintendo remix that is as cool as it sounds:
And finally, the most surprisingly awesome thing you’ve heard in a long time:
7. Rihanna as the Queen of the North:
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖