1. A bone-chilling ethereal club remix, complete with the soothing sounds of Ned Stark’s melodic voice:
2. Super sick ’80s techno jam:
3. Downton Abbey piano mashup:
4. Entrancing ’70s metal-step remix:
5. Goose bump-inducing acoustic/electric violin ballad:
6. 8-bit Super Nintendo remix that is as cool as it sounds:
And finally, the most surprisingly awesome thing you’ve heard in a long time:
7. Rihanna as the Queen of the North:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀