1. A bone-chilling ethereal club remix, complete with the soothing sounds of Ned Stark’s melodic voice:
2. Super sick ’80s techno jam:
3. Downton Abbey piano mashup:
4. Entrancing ’70s metal-step remix:
5. Goose bump-inducing acoustic/electric violin ballad:
6. 8-bit Super Nintendo remix that is as cool as it sounds:
And finally, the most surprisingly awesome thing you’ve heard in a long time:
7. Rihanna as the Queen of the North:
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.