5. You enjoy movie day as much as your students.
14. Your mornings have started to look like this.
24. Grading papers like this now just makes you laugh instead of cringe.
- The March for Science is happening around the world amid perceived hostility from the Trump administration to science.
- The Justice Department sent a letter threatening to pull funding from sanctuary cities, but the cities will likely continue to resist.
- American Airlines has apologized for a confrontational video of a flight attendant yelling "hit me" to a passenger.
- 15,000 Afghans applied for interpreter visas. Only 1,500 visas remain. Now, with lives at risk, senators want more.