5. You enjoy movie day as much as your students.
14. Your mornings have started to look like this.
24. Grading papers like this now just makes you laugh instead of cringe.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."