5. You were once an Adventurer and Pathfinder.
“Girl Scout? What’s that?”
9. Piercing your ears made you an absolute rebel.
Pierced ears = badventist.
12. Anytime you saw this, you knew you wouldn’t be able to watch it.
Don’t forget Sabbath starts on sundown Friday.
17. When it came time to pick a college, these were your basic choices:
18. And if you were a real rebel, you went here for a semester:
21. Your parents probably have around 15 of these stashed away somewhere.
26. Your pantry probably looks something like this.
Veggie meat for days!
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.