5. You were once an Adventurer and Pathfinder.
“Girl Scout? What’s that?”
9. Piercing your ears made you an absolute rebel.
Pierced ears = badventist.
12. Anytime you saw this, you knew you wouldn’t be able to watch it.
Don’t forget Sabbath starts on sundown Friday.
17. When it came time to pick a college, these were your basic choices:
18. And if you were a real rebel, you went here for a semester:
21. Your parents probably have around 15 of these stashed away somewhere.
26. Your pantry probably looks something like this.
Veggie meat for days!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻