5. You were once an Adventurer and Pathfinder.
“Girl Scout? What’s that?”
9. Piercing your ears made you an absolute rebel.
Pierced ears = badventist.
12. Anytime you saw this, you knew you wouldn’t be able to watch it.
Don’t forget Sabbath starts on sundown Friday.
17. When it came time to pick a college, these were your basic choices:
18. And if you were a real rebel, you went here for a semester:
21. Your parents probably have around 15 of these stashed away somewhere.
26. Your pantry probably looks something like this.
Veggie meat for days!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.