3. …besides picking a caption, that is.
8. You may have accidentally liked a photo uploaded “56w” ago while stalking someone.
11. You have used the word “insta” as a verb before.
12. You live and die by the numbers in the little orange box.
13. You tend to overreact when you accidentally post a photo before you meant to.
14. This is what you look like when waiting for the first like after you upload a picture.
23. Your friends and family start to get concerned if you haven’t Instagrammed anything in a few days.
26. Your friends hate going on trips with you because you want to stop every five minutes to take a picture.
- Two weeks before Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed News' data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️