8. You have definitely dressed up really nice and then been completely off your face, because it’s Race Day.
18. This makes you LOL.
Seriously where is the u, it’s spelled labour!
27. Finally, you can’t listen to this without choking up a little inside.
Major h/t to Stephanie Gall for all her help.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.