3. When it’s your turn to pick the music everyone listens to.
6. Bonding as a family.
9. Making it through a toll booth without paying.
16. Stumbling upon strangely awesome roadside attractions.
18. Losing cell service and coming up with a creative way to entertain yourself.
“I Spy,” anyone?
20. Checking into the hotel and immediately crashing.
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- Donald Trump's personal $1 million check to a charity was dated the same day he was interviewed by a reporter looking into the funds.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.