3. When it’s your turn to pick the music everyone listens to.
6. Bonding as a family.
9. Making it through a toll booth without paying.
16. Stumbling upon strangely awesome roadside attractions.
18. Losing cell service and coming up with a creative way to entertain yourself.
“I Spy,” anyone?
20. Checking into the hotel and immediately crashing.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏