1. A gold foil scratch map to mark all their adventures ($20).
3. Travel-themed shadow box for all of their loose tickets ($30).
Made by HipLittleSquares, available here.
4. Or, alternatively, a travel stub diary ($15).
5. Personalized leather passport wallet ($54+).
7. Printed Instagram books for all their travel memories ($12–$25).
8. Brass compass in case their smartphone stops working ($39).
10. Scarf with a hidden pocket for valuables and contraband ($55).
Made by Speakeasy Supply Co, available here.
13. Hooded travel pillow to block out the world/plane ($25).
14. Travel toothbrush sanitizer to avoid the yuck ($21).
15. A 4-in-1 lens enhancement to bypass a fancy DSLR ($23).
16. Multi-outlet surge protector with USB chargers ($29).
17. A wearable iPhone charger bracelet ($129).
18. A very necessary, travel-size flask ($13).
19. Or even better, disposable flasks ($11).
20. A socially acceptable pair of sweatpants to travel in ($20–$50, but actually priceless).
Made by Urban Outfitters, available here.