First, some mood music for your listening pleasure.
1. Chris Martin is a total babe, and there’s really no other way to put it.
3. The whole time he’s singing, it feels like he singing directly to your soul.
4. And not just your normal soul, your pre-universe, black void, deep-down soul.
Yeah, I bet you didn’t even know you had that soul did you? DID YOU?!
5. Well you do, and Chris Martin is singing to it.
6. In other news, his arms are super toned and should definitely be seen L-I-V-E.
7. Because when he gets super into a song, he starts swinging those super sexy biceps around and your whole body will tingle with joy.
8. * body tingles with joy *
9. Did I mention he’s also an adorable/terrible dancer?
10. He loves to bop around like a child in a bouncy castle.
11. All while remaining super damn fine.
12. Also equally important: sexy-ass bass player, Guy Berryman.
- swoons due to feels overload *
13. The drummer, Will Champion, is pretty hot too.
14. Basically, Coldplay is a bunch of fine men soulfully singing a bunch of love songs to you.
15. You will like it.
16. Plus there’s confetti.
17. Oh also, the music is quite wonderful.
But we all know we’re really here for the biceps.
- President Trump announced a new office for victims of "immigration crime" and honored the widow of a Navy SEAL in his first big speech.
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳