First, some mood music for your listening pleasure.
1. Chris Martin is a total babe, and there’s really no other way to put it.
3. The whole time he’s singing, it feels like he singing directly to your soul.
4. And not just your normal soul, your pre-universe, black void, deep-down soul.
Yeah, I bet you didn’t even know you had that soul did you? DID YOU?!
5. Well you do, and Chris Martin is singing to it.
6. In other news, his arms are super toned and should definitely be seen L-I-V-E.
7. Because when he gets super into a song, he starts swinging those super sexy biceps around and your whole body will tingle with joy.
8. * body tingles with joy *
9. Did I mention he’s also an adorable/terrible dancer?
10. He loves to bop around like a child in a bouncy castle.
11. All while remaining super damn fine.
12. Also equally important: sexy-ass bass player, Guy Berryman.
- swoons due to feels overload *
13. The drummer, Will Champion, is pretty hot too.
14. Basically, Coldplay is a bunch of fine men soulfully singing a bunch of love songs to you.
15. You will like it.
16. Plus there’s confetti.
17. Oh also, the music is quite wonderful.
But we all know we’re really here for the biceps.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.