17 Reasons Betty Who Will Blow Up The Music Scene In 2014
She is your new jam — promise.
If you haven't heard about Betty Who yet— meet your new favorite artist of 2014.
1. First off, YOU. HAVE. TO. HEAR. THIS. SONG. "Somebody Loves You" is such an anthem. It's great. I guarantee you will be in a better mood after listening to it.
2. Truth is, you probably heard it while you were sobbing during the mega-viral "Home Depot Wedding Proposal" on YouTube.
3. Since then she's been killing it, performing songs off her EP, "The Movement" in preparation for her full album drop later this year under RCA.
4. "The Movement," by the way, is a FANTASTIC EP. It's one of those EP's you put on and can legitimately listen all the way through.
5. "You're In Love" is such a bop.
6. But everyone's secret favorite song is "High Society".
7. You must also listen to the the best gym song of 2014.
Brb, running 8 miles.