If you haven’t heard about Betty Who yet— meet your new favorite artist of 2014.
1. First off, YOU. HAVE. TO. HEAR. THIS. SONG. “Somebody Loves You” is such an anthem. It’s great. I guarantee you will be in a better mood after listening to it.
2. Truth is, you probably heard it while you were sobbing during the mega-viral “Home Depot Wedding Proposal” on YouTube.
And you you probably like, “OMG WHAT IS THIS SONG?!”
3. Since then she’s been killing it, performing songs off her EP, “The Movement” in preparation for her full album drop later this year under RCA.
4. “The Movement,” by the way, is a FANTASTIC EP. It’s one of those EP’s you put on and can legitimately listen all the way through.
5. “You’re In Love” is such a bop.
*Puts on “Youre In Love”* DOESN’T STOP LISTENING FOR 3 DAYS
6. But everyone’s secret favorite song is “High Society”.
“High Society” has legit one of the best sing-a-long lines ever, “WE’LL DRINK CHARDONNAY THROUGH THE DAY.”
8. According to Betty, her favorite workout song is Beyoncé’s “Crazy In Love LIVE.”
In her own words, Beyoncé “fills me with such a bad-assery.”
Betty is generally hilarious. Think the Jennifer Lawrence of music:
9. Let’s take a look at her Twitter:
10. She is super hilarious.
Like forreal LOL funny.
11. She’s also accurate.
12. But more importantly, she knows how to take a compliment.
I feel ya, Betty.
13. In terms of the male sex, she has great taste…
… though, tbh, she will steal your man.
14. On the down low, Betty actually told us that her real celebrity crush is the one and only Nick Jonas (no offense Ryan Gosling.)
16. For real, she’s touring and lit’rally everyone I know (LOL SO MANY PEOPLE) freak out when they see her live.
TL;DR (or listen) version, you need Betty Who in your life. You won’t regret it.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.