According to Travel + Leisure, Singapore Airlines has remained the No. 1 customer-rated airline for 17 years in a row.
Known for its excellent service and extreme luxury, Singapore Airlines has outdone itself with its new Suite Class, "a class above first."
As if we really needed something above first class.
And now FOR ONLY $13,044.09, you too can fly Suite Class from San Francisco to Hong Kong without a care in the world.
Tired from carrying around so much money? Take a nap in your comfy bed, complete with Givenchy PJs, Givenchy sheets, and, of course, a personal turn-down service.
Hate people? No worries, you'll have your own private room far away from everyday plebeians.
So this is what rich looks like... Sigh.
But just in case luxury flying isn't your thing, here are 16 other things you could buy for around $13,000.
1. A three-bedroom, one-bathroom house in Detroit, Michigan, @ $13,000
2. A 2013 Chevrolet Spark @ $12,170
3. A Tiffany & Co.'s "Tiffany Setting" one-carat engagement ring @ $11,000
4. Two brand-new wells via Charity Water bringing fresh water to over 300 people @ an average of $7,500 per well
5. 12 days at the St. Regis Resort in Bora Bora @ $1,504 per night
6. 13 rooms worth of Ikea furniture @ $915.97 per room
7. 18 Specialized Langster Street Bikes (2014) @ $700 each
8. 20 tickets on a five-day Disney Cruise to the Western Caribbean @ $625 per person
9. 39 iPad minis (16GB) @ $329 each
10. 69 sets of sweet luggage @ $189 per set
AKA 207 pieces of roller heaven.