1. This person who's been saving this tweet for this moment...
2. This person who loves both Hillary Clinton and Harry Potter, and cannot believe their loves are colliding.
3. This person who's having a great morning reading the latest polls.
4. This guy managed to find out before the rest of us that #CLINTON2016 is definitely happening.
5. This person who is already drinking from Hillary's head.
P.S. In case you wanted one of these sweet mugs— they're already SOLD OUT.
6. This person whose dinnerware is surprisingly political.
7. This guy who had that sign made a few years ago.
8. Every t-shirt maker in the country.
9. Siri, who may be "ready for Hillary," but just doesn't want to say yet.
10. This lady whose phone case looks familiar.
11. This girl whose bag I would like to own.
12. This guy who has dubbed Hillary "The Beyoncé of politics."
13. This person who is testing out which hashtag they'll use in 2016.
14. This person whose shirt may actually cause nightmares.
15. These graphic designers who are dying to use their skills to elect the first lady POTUS.
16. And of course Meryl, who just wants the best for her bestie.
Good thing Election Day is so close...
BuzzFeed Violet Producer email@example.com
Contact Ashly Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.