1. This person who’s been saving this tweet for this moment…
Iâ€™ve been waiting for the moment when @HillaryClinton joined twitter to tweet this. #clinton2016
2. This person who loves both Hillary Clinton and Harry Potter, and cannot believe their loves are colliding.
. @HillaryClinton just tweeted @jk_rowling a picture of her at Hogwarts. This is why I’m voting for you for president. #Clinton2016
.@jk_rowling, look familiar? Not Hogwarts but beautiful St Andrews! Thanks to grad student Claire for the grand tour
3. This person who’s having a great morning reading the latest polls.
Something great to wake up to this morning. #Clinton2016 #Democrat #HillaryClinton
4. This guy managed to find out before the rest of us that #CLINTON2016 is definitely happening.
Just found out Hillary Clinton is running for president in 2016, I’m so excited and happy!!! #yes #clinton2016 #ImReadyForHillary
9. Siri, who may be “ready for Hillary,” but just doesn’t want to say yet.
Siri is a swinging voter #readyforhillary @ReadyForHillary
11. This girl whose bag I would like to own.
I’m ready for Hillary #2016 @ReadyForHillary
13. This person who is testing out which hashtag they’ll use in 2016.
16. And of course Meryl, who just wants the best for her bestie.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.