13. Hofbräuhaus (1589) — Munich, Germany
Fun fact: When King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden invaded Bavaria during the Thirty Years’ War in 1632, he threatened to sack and burn the entire city of Munich. He agreed to leave the city in peace if the citizens surrendered some hostages — and 600,000 barrels of Hofbräuhaus beer.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A Jimmy John's employee was robbed at gunpoint and video footage shows how chill he was through the whole thing 😂😳