9. The Danes are ranked No. 1 in the world in terms of life experience.
In this year’s HPI, experienced well-being is assessed using a question called the “Ladder of Life” from the Gallup World Poll. This asks respondents to imagine a ladder, where 0 represents the worst possible life and 10 the best possible life, and to report the step of the ladder they feel they currently stand on.
12. Which is probably because they have INSANE benefits. The average maternity leave is 52 weeks and is 100% PAID FOR.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.