9. The Danes are ranked No. 1 in the world in terms of life experience.
In this year’s HPI, experienced well-being is assessed using a question called the “Ladder of Life” from the Gallup World Poll. This asks respondents to imagine a ladder, where 0 represents the worst possible life and 10 the best possible life, and to report the step of the ladder they feel they currently stand on.
12. Which is probably because they have INSANE benefits. The average maternity leave is 52 weeks and is 100% PAID FOR.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝