3. What you need:
*3 Cereal Boxes
*Colorful paper (for decorating)
4. What you need:
1. Line the 3 boxes up one in front of the other
2. On the side of the boxes, make a mark 9 inches from the bottom of the last box and 5 inches from the bottom of the first box. Do this on both sides of the box.
3. On each side, connect the 9 inch mark to the 5 inch mark, drawing a diagonal line across the sides of all 3 boxes.
4. Take away the first box and draw a line across the front of the box that connects the lower ends of the diagonal line you have already drawn on the side. On the back of the box, connect the higher ends of the diagonal line. Do this for all 3 boxes.
5. Cut all boxes along the lines you have drawn and remove the tops.
6. Line up all 3 boxes again, and tape them together.
7. Decorate however you like!
5. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for more mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Arkansas is waiting for the Supreme Court to weigh in on a death-row inmate's final claims before his execution tonight.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺