3. Basically, it looks like a regular wine glass except there is a cover on the “top” and the stem works as a straw.
So crazy. So drunk.
5. There’s only one review on the product page from a lady named Theresa and she freakin’ loves it.
I had my friend round and I had already poured the glass of wine before she arrived. When she saw my glass of wine upside down, she looked horrified she thought I was going to get the wine all over the White table cloth. It was red wine as well….As soon as I piicked up my glass of wine and started drinking it from the base, she just laughed out loud. She couldn’t believe I had an upside down glass of wine.
6. Sounds like she was really able to *cellar* friend on it.
7. *Drink responsibly. We wouldn’t want you to cause any bottley harm.
8. Ok, can’t think of anymore puns; I’m drawing a blanc.
Ugh, I’m making such a glass of myself.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈