What you need:
· Craft leather
· Mason jar lid
· Red, yellow, and green felt
· Hot glue gun
1. Use the mason jar lid to trace a circle onto the craft leather and cut out.
2. Cut strips of felt about 1 centimeter wide and 2 inches long. Use the hot glue gun to adhere the strips to the circle of craft leather.
3. Once the glue is dry, cut the felt to create rounded edges.
4. Follow snap package instructions to secure snaps at “12:00” and “6:00” on the taco round.
5. Wrap the headphones up, place them inside the taco and snap closed.