4. Decorate a plain vase with a textured effect.
Learn how to make your own here.
5. You can also paint over your designs to create custom jars.
This is an awesome way to label things or write a cute message. Here are some instructions.
8. Take the “slip” out of slippers with just a strip of glue.
Click here to see more.
17. Dabs of glue can make some decorative dots for your scrapbook.
This could also be a great little embellishment for cards. Click here to see how they’re made.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲