1. Take a sheet of felt (laying horizontally) and put 3 lines of hot glue on it: one on left edge, one on the right edge and one in the center.
2. Place another sheet of felt on top of that.
3. On the new top piece of felt, place 2 lines of glue centered in between the 3 previous lines you made on the first sheet.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 about 4 times.
5. Once the glue is dry, cut the felt in half horizontally. Glue the 2 chunks of felt together.
6. When all the glue is dry, expand the felt to reveal a honeycomb pattern.