8. Use a hula hoop and fabric for a DIY canopy.
You can fake a canopy bed or make a little play area hideout for kids. Check out how to make your own here.
12. Upcycle letter magnets with a quick coat of spray paint.
Again with the spray paint! We ~love~ the spray paint. Here is a great tutorial.
13. Melt some Army men to form a fruit bowl.
Pay tribute to the little guys from Toy Story with this fun project. Learn how to make it here!
14. Fasten a random chess piece to a cork for a cute wine stopper.
Consider this a more mature way of embracing drinking games. You can do this with any of your favorite game pieces. Just super glue a game piece on top of a tapered cork. Here is a pack of 25 corks for $4.99.
15. DIY a key rack and matching key chains with good old fashioned Legos.
This is so fun that you might actually put your keys where they belong. Check out how to make them here.
Play time is now in session!
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.