8. Use a hula hoop and fabric for a DIY canopy.
You can fake a canopy bed or make a little play area hideout for kids. Check out how to make your own here.
12. Upcycle letter magnets with a quick coat of spray paint.
Again with the spray paint! We ~love~ the spray paint. Here is a great tutorial.
13. Melt some Army men to form a fruit bowl.
Pay tribute to the little guys from Toy Story with this fun project. Learn how to make it here!
14. Fasten a random chess piece to a cork for a cute wine stopper.
Consider this a more mature way of embracing drinking games. You can do this with any of your favorite game pieces. Just super glue a game piece on top of a tapered cork. Here is a pack of 25 corks for $4.99.
15. DIY a key rack and matching key chains with good old fashioned Legos.
This is so fun that you might actually put your keys where they belong. Check out how to make them here.
Play time is now in session!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."