2. Adhere semi-transparent contact paper to a window for extra privacy.
A great solution for bathroom windows with a little *too* much of a view. Here is a how-to guide.
4. Give your nightstand an overnight makeover with marble contact paper.
It’s so cute, we can barely stand it. Learn how to make your own here.
8. Add a layer of color and protection to any drawers.
Here is a tutorial that uses clear contact paper and patterened wrapping paper to create a custom piece.
15. Transform industrial shelves with some contact paper and paint.
Don’t put this idea on the shelf; check it out here.
16. Create custom coasters with a cute pattern.
Now that you have a new contact paper coffee table, you wont want anyone putting their drinks on it. all you have to do is cut some cork in the shape you want and cover it with your choice of contact paper.
18. Make your own marble fireplace hearth.
Real marble can set you back hundreds; here’s how you can save a *lot* of money making your own.
23. Change up your computer by creating a custom cover.
You can apply it to a hard case or straight onto your computer. Here’s some instruction and inspiration.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲