1. Welcome your guests with a custom entryway table.
2. Adhere semi-transparent contact paper to a window for extra privacy.
A great solution for bathroom windows with a little *too* much of a view. Here is a how-to guide.
3. Decorate your cabinet's toe kick with a unique design.
4. Give your nightstand an overnight makeover with marble contact paper.
It's so cute, we can barely stand it. Learn how to make your own here.
5. You can also use marble contact paper to upgrade boring legs...
6. Or make a cheap bar cart look hella fancy.
7. Basically, marble contact paper makes everything look expensive.
8. Add a layer of color and protection to any drawers.
Here is a tutorial that uses clear contact paper and patterened wrapping paper to create a custom piece.
9. Wrap metallic contact paper around salt and pepper shakers for a ~luxe~ look.
10. You can also cut up pieces of contact paper to make rose gold accents on a dresser.
11. Or to personalize a flower pot.
12. Stick contact paper on your door to create an entirely new experience.
13. Give a facelift to your file cabinet with some textured contact paper.
14. Add fun details to any mirror with contact paper cutouts.
15. Transform industrial shelves with some contact paper and paint.
Don't put this idea on the shelf; check it out here.
16. Create custom coasters with a cute pattern.
17. Instantly upgrade appliances with stainless steel contact paper.
18. Make your own marble fireplace hearth.
Real marble can set you back hundreds; here's how you can save a *lot* of money making your own.
19. Revamp a lamp by covering the base with contact paper that matches your aesthetic.
20. Shake up your desk by making a custom mouse pad.
21. Cut contact paper into stripes for nautical wallpaper stripes.
22. Or use strips of contact paper to reinvent your vanity.
23. Change up your computer by creating a custom cover.
You can apply it to a hard case or straight onto your computer. Here's some instruction and inspiration.