2. Adhere semi-transparent contact paper to a window for extra privacy.
A great solution for bathroom windows with a little *too* much of a view. Here is a how-to guide.
4. Give your nightstand an overnight makeover with marble contact paper.
It’s so cute, we can barely stand it. Learn how to make your own here.
8. Add a layer of color and protection to any drawers.
Here is a tutorial that uses clear contact paper and patterened wrapping paper to create a custom piece.
15. Transform industrial shelves with some contact paper and paint.
Don’t put this idea on the shelf; check it out here.
16. Create custom coasters with a cute pattern.
Now that you have a new contact paper coffee table, you wont want anyone putting their drinks on it. all you have to do is cut some cork in the shape you want and cover it with your choice of contact paper.
18. Make your own marble fireplace hearth.
Real marble can set you back hundreds; here’s how you can save a *lot* of money making your own.
23. Change up your computer by creating a custom cover.
You can apply it to a hard case or straight onto your computer. Here’s some instruction and inspiration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal probes into its handling of sexual assault cases.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.