1. Make a stamp out of a potato.
This ~starchy stamp~ can be cut into tons of adorable shapes. Here are some instructions that will show you how.
3. Opt for forks.
A delightful addition to any table setting. Check out the instructions here.
4. Make symmetrical circles with straws.
This tutorial is ~strawesome~. Check it out here.
6. Even rolled-up denim works.
Check out a little how-to guide here.
Or instead of carving the eraser, just bundling a few pencils together can create a whole new look.
Click here for some inspiration.
11. Or use yarn to make a personalized pattern.
Gosh yarn it, this is so cute. Here are the instructions.
12. Corks work great, too.
Carve a simple design into a cork using an X-Acto knife. You can also use it as is to make perfectly textured polka dots. Check out a little guide here.
14. Stick foam shapes onto bottle caps for quick DIY stamps.
And you’re good to go. Here are instructions.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀