1. Make a stamp out of a potato.
This ~starchy stamp~ can be cut into tons of adorable shapes. Here are some instructions that will show you how.
2. Or toilet paper rolls.
A bundle of them can make this perfect four-leaf clover.
5. Experiment with lint rollers.
7. Use pencil erasers.
Or instead of carving the eraser, just bundling a few pencils together can create a whole new look.
Click here for some inspiration.
8. And look how cute celery is for a stamp:
9. And check out these apples:
10. You can get creative with bubble wrap.
11. Or use yarn to make a personalized pattern.
Gosh yarn it, this is so cute. Here are the instructions.
12. Corks work great, too.
Carve a simple design into a cork using an X-Acto knife. You can also use it as is to make perfectly textured polka dots. Check out a little guide here.
This tutorial used a cork to carve a perfect button stamp.
13. Repurpose your erasers.
14. Stick foam shapes onto bottle caps for quick DIY stamps.
And you're good to go. Here are instructions.