1. "Anyone else's Microsoft Word opening up as Netflix?"
2. "Hello, it's me. I was wondering if you could turn my D into a C."
3. "Anybody trying to join me this Saturday/Sunday for a super fun Calc 3 study sesh?"
4. "How are you going to give me a zero for putting the wrong date on an assignment?"
5. "When does buyback start?"
6. "When you get an A on your paper, but you still have to write the other 1,999 words."
7. "The only quizzes I ace are Buzzfeed quizzes."
8. "What should we study for the exam?" "Everything you've ever learned in this entire class should about cover it."
9. "And this is where you can find my new autobiography."
10. "College spelled backwards is "egelloc," which makes no sense, just like everything I've learned."
11. "Walking by people waiting to go into their finals and whispering, 'May the force be with you.'"
12. "The only 4.0 I'm getting is when girls rate me."
13. "My bag of pizza rolls was supposed to have 90 pizza rolls. There were 92. Totinos, you the real MVP."
14. "When you're enjoying life and then it hits you right in the face. #Finals."
15. "Looks at the first question on the exam. Looks at the camera like Jim from The Office."
16. "Student: Are we using a Scantron? Professor: No, I don't even know how to spell Scantron."
17. "Emailing my professors like, 'Is it too late now to say sorry?'"
18. "Taking exams looking like a newborn giraffe trying to stand for the first time."
19. "The workers at Panda Express who give that extra scoop are the real MVPs."
20. "My professor told me today, "Long time, no see."
21. "So I decided to go curl up in a ball on my shower floor and cry. I mean, everything is okay, and by okay, I mean finals have won."
22. "What I learned in boating school isssssss..."
23. "Friendly reminder to hit the save button every 10-15 minutes."
24. "I'm on my phone to prevent having a meltdown from studying."
25. "Remember when SpongeBob got a 6/600 on his boating exam? Today, I was SpongeBob."
26. "I could feel the stress and tension when I walked on campus this morning."
27. "If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 seconds, okay? You got this."
28. "No matter your academic standing, life will go on and people will still love you. Work hard and know that."
29. "I'm done with finals."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!