1. You know why it's called the Garden State.
2. June through August are the best months of your year. And not because it's summer.
3. You absolutely resent this show.
4. You love this man.
5. When you leave the state, you're used to fielding questions about whether you know Snooki.
6. You avoid the road at all costs on Fridays during the summer.
7. You think North Jersey and South Jersey should just be different states.
8. This is what you picture when you hear Jersey Shore.
9. You know at least one person who has claimed to have seen the Jersey Devil.
10. At an out-of-state gas station.
11. You can't stand out-of-state drivers.
12. Tallest fastest roller coaster in the world? Been there, done that.
13. Diners are like a staple of your restaurant experience.
14. This is a mountain to you.
15. When people ask where you're from, you sometimes just say Philly.
16. You've been here on at least one class trip.
17. You know at least a dozen people who go to Rutgers.
18. You're used to people calling it Ew Jersey.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!