ICYMI: Best Of The Web This Week

BuzzFeed’s Matt Stopera joined HLN’s Richelle Carey to talk the best of the web this week. Also, 97% of Pinterest users are women. The other 3% have no idea what they’re doing.

 
  Your Reaction?
  REACT WITH GIF
 

    Hot Buzz

    A Lesson Indian Parents Accidentally Teach: “We Don’t Talk About Our Proble...

    This 1997 Sci-Fi Film Has A Cool Easter Egg With Political Implications

    Now Buzzing