2. And you’ll probably go to a Bachelorette party with a bunch of girls where you have to pose in a lot of group pictures.
3. While you’re all together, get all the bridesmaids to act out their advice to the couple and write it on a white board.
Because who wants to do that mugshot photo anyways?
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉