1. We’ve known since April that after 75 years, Archie Andrews would die.
And the comic world won’t be quite the same without him.
2. We didn’t know he would die for his best friend, Kevin Keller.
This is the angriest Archie we’ve ever seen.
3. Kevin Keller’s character was introduced in 2010 in the Archie spinoff “Veronica.”
4. Since then, Kevin’s character went on to have his own 4-part miniseries, and eventually got married.
5. “He dies heroically. He dies selflessly. He dies in the manner that epitomizes not only the best of Riverdale but the best of all of us. It’s what Archie has come to represent over the past almost 75 years,” said Archie Comics co-CEO Jon Goldwater.
6. We’ll miss you, Archie.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚