1. We’ve known since April that after 75 years, Archie Andrews would die.
And the comic world won’t be quite the same without him.
2. We didn’t know he would die for his best friend, Kevin Keller.
This is the angriest Archie we’ve ever seen.
3. Kevin Keller’s character was introduced in 2010 in the Archie spinoff “Veronica.”
4. Since then, Kevin’s character went on to have his own 4-part miniseries, and eventually got married.
5. “He dies heroically. He dies selflessly. He dies in the manner that epitomizes not only the best of Riverdale but the best of all of us. It’s what Archie has come to represent over the past almost 75 years,” said Archie Comics co-CEO Jon Goldwater.
6. We’ll miss you, Archie.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱