1. Arthur teaches us how to spell “aardvark.”
2. The Library Song
Having fun isn’t hard when you’ve got a library card!
ALSO: Jekyll, Jekyll, Hyde, Jekyll, Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!
3. The Homework Song
(Okay, the musical episode is pretty much the best ever!)
4. Arthur Punches DW
I can’t find the original to this scene… but the remixes are HELLA FUNNY.
5. The Lesbian Moms On Postcards From Buster
Postcards from Buster is when Buster the Rabbit visited viewers homes to show diversity in families. The episode was yanked the same day that PBS received a letter from the Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings condemning the episode and asking PBS to “strongly consider” returning the federal money that went toward its production.
6. The Backstreet Boys On Arthur
See also: BSB singing the Arthur theme song
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.