1. Arthur teaches us how to spell “aardvark.”
2. The Library Song
Having fun isn’t hard when you’ve got a library card!
ALSO: Jekyll, Jekyll, Hyde, Jekyll, Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!
3. The Homework Song
(Okay, the musical episode is pretty much the best ever!)
4. Arthur Punches DW
I can’t find the original to this scene… but the remixes are HELLA FUNNY.
5. The Lesbian Moms On Postcards From Buster
Postcards from Buster is when Buster the Rabbit visited viewers homes to show diversity in families. The episode was yanked the same day that PBS received a letter from the Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings condemning the episode and asking PBS to “strongly consider” returning the federal money that went toward its production.
6. The Backstreet Boys On Arthur
See also: BSB singing the Arthur theme song
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The first national museum dedicated exclusively to African American history and culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.