1. “There’s no other way to say this, I hate your kid.”
2. “Although academically okay, your child has no other redeeming qualities.”
3. (Your child is) “a complete and utter jerk in all ways.”
4. (I have a student that) “dresses like a streetwalker.”
5. (My students are) “out of contol,” “rude, lazy, disengaged whiners,” “rat-like,” and “frightfully dim.”
6. “I hear the trash company is hiring.”
7. Natalie’s Interview with ABC: Sometimes the truth hurts
“I don’t think I did anything wrong.”
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.