1. When he showed up in Season 1 and you had a, "I don't really know who he is, but I'm into it" moment.
2. When he threatened Martinez and you definitely daydreamed about having him for a boyfriend.
3. When he did this in the middle of saving Tyrese, and you had to rewind the episode to relive this moment.
4. When he was being a bit of an asshole... but you were still into it.
5. When you just wanted him to bring you flowers and hold your hand.
6. When he held Judith for the first time and you were in physical pain from how adorable it was.
7. When he proved just how exceptional he is at protecting himself.
8. When he just needed a hug and you were torn between wanting to be in Beth's place so bad or shipping Bethyl.
9. When he didn't even need his crossbow to let everyone know he was the hottest, most badass redneck around.
10. When he was ready to protect his group at the drop of a hat.
11. When Daryl wasn't going to let a tank slow him down.
12. When you truly felt that he was speaking to you through our television screens in this moment.
13. When all those sexy mechanic fantasies came to life.
14. When you suddenly were VERY interested in nursing him back to health.
15. When you wished you could tuck him in, too.
16. When he proved he knew more than you thought he did.
17. When we all pretended that we were riding on the back of his motorcycle with our arms wrapped around his waist.
18. And when he ruined all other men for you by showing off his bedroom eyes.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!