1. Series 15 when Jeremy took his Grand Design idea a bit too far.
2. Series 14 when the hosts built Geoff, an electric car with a top speed of 10 mph.
3. When the boys were in charge of building stretch limousines in Series 9 and driving celebrities to the Brit Awards.
4. When Jeremy and Richard designed a vehicle for the elderly that would definitely immobilize its drivers if they ended up on the wrong side of the road.
5. Series 3 when Jeremy did everything he could to kill a Toyota Hilux but it just wouldn't die.
6. The time the trio decided to build a hovercraft out of a Ford Transit and travel down the River Avon.
7. This challenge from Series 19, when Jeremy built the P45 and took it for a terrifying dual carriageway test.
8. The Amphibious Car Challenge II, when the boys took their attempt to build amphibious cars to the next level with a bid to cross the English Channel.
9. When Jeremy took the Peel P50 to work at the BBC and made a brief appearance on BBC News 24.
10. Supermarket Sweep - when the team saw who could get around the aisles of a supermarket the quickest in their hatchbacks.
11. When the V8 engine was used to power things other than cars.
12. When the Top Gear team attempted to power slide lorries and drive valuables around a race circuit.
13. All that needs to be said for this one is that it involves a Reliant Robin.
14. When Jeremy took notes from Pimp My Ride and quainted his Mercedes S280.
15. The infamous lap that gave Gambon its name.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!