1. Get all your condiments from fridge to table without juggling using an egg box
Put the whole thing back in the fridge afterwards to make sure your condiments come out first squirt.
2. Here's a nifty trick for stocking your fridge
3. Throwing basil on your coals keeps insects away
4. Stop mosquitos with olive oil
5. Old drink cans make cool reflecting nightlights
6. Don't have outside speakers?
7. Woodchips + foil = a DIY smoker
8. Upgrade your burger with an egg
9. Grill bacon for the survivors
10. Spiral cut sausages or hotdogs to make them even tastier
11. Make your own flat bread in a countertop grill
12. Don't throw away pepper tops
13. Use two cookies and a slice of ice cream for the easiest dessert ever
Warm the cookies on the barbecue then slice the ice cream all the way through the cardboard tub. Place it between the warm cookies and peel the card away.