1. When you're at a museum and you hear a self-righteous person proclaim "Oh, I could have made that"
2. When someone compliments you with "Wow, you're so lucky that you're good at art"
3. Or "It must be nice to not have a real job"
4. When someone tries to bargain for your art
5. Or when someone inquires too closely by asking "Have you sold anything?"
6. When you google your "One-of-a-Kind" idea and you realize that it's already been taken
7. And when someone asks you if your art piece is finished
8. When you realize the person you are conversing with has no clue which artist you are talking about
9. Or having a close-minded potato ask you "Did you really make this?"
10. Having someone ask you if photography is art
11. Oh, and "Do you think you can draw me?"
12. But don't ever feel guilty for pursuing your undying passion for art because you already know...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!