340g chickpeas, drained
100g cooked beetroot
120ml Arla Skyr Pouring Yogurt Natural
Zest of 1 lemon
2 small cloves garlic, peeled
½ tsp ground cumin
Salt and pepper
1. Place the drained chickpeas, beetroot, garlic cloves, cumin, and a good pinch of salt and pepper into a large bowl.
2. Pour over 100ml of the Arla Skyr Pouring Yogurt and the lemon zest, holding back a pinch of it for garnishing.
3. Use a stick blender or put the contents of the bowl into a food processor, and blend everything together until smooth.
4. Place the beetroot yogurt mix into a serving bowl. Drizzle over the remaining Arla Skyr Pouring Yogurt, the reserved lemon zest, and an extra pinch of fresh black pepper.
5. Enjoy with crudités and crackers of your choice!