1. Child-rearing. It's an epic battle for the ages. (And that's just between the parents.)
2. But it's crucial that you put aside your differences if you're going to outmanoeuvre a toddler.
3. Because when you expect them to zig, they will most definitely zag.
4. If you want to get something by them, you'll need to be creative.
5. You'll need to think outside the box.
6. Just, for the love of god, don't let your guard down. They can smell weakness (aka sleepiness).
7. This parent has the right idea:
8. Adaptability is a useful trait to have...
9. ...as is "knowing when you're in the wrong".
10. But it all helps give you some pretty valuable perspective.
11. Who needs sudoku when you've got this mental workout happening?
12. A new meaning to the concept of exploiting loopholes:
13. And a perfect rebuttal to the concept of honesty being the best policy:
14. Good communication is the key to any healthy relationship.
15. See? Zagging when they expect you to zig.
16. Or zigging when they expect you to zag – one or the other.
17. You can't really argue with this:
18. Joyful, boisterous, and full of great ideas they won't be able to remember come morning.
19. But ultimately you just have to accept they're working on a different intellectual level.
20. Because we all know who's really the boss around here...
21. ...and that means top of the food chain, too!
Parenting offers up a new challenge every day – but with Arla Big Milk you have one less thing to worry about.
Arla Big Milk is whole cow's milk, finely filtered for freshness and enriched with key vitamins and minerals.
Containing iron which contributes to cognitive development, vitamin D for normal bone development, and naturally rich in calcium for the development of strong bones and teeth, Arla Big Milk has been developed to meet the needs of children aged from 1 to 5, as part of a healthy diet.
Additional imagery courtesy of Thinkstock