1. Most "Customer Service" Jobs Nowadays Are Just Sales Jobs In Disguise
2. My Extension Doesn't Make Me Your Personal Attendant
3. Thinking A Supervisor Is The Key To All Of Your Dreams
4. Complaining About Long Hold Times
5. People Love To Hear Themselves Speak
6. Insisting On A First And Last Name
7. Not Sharing Credit Card Information
8. "I'm Calling My Lawyer"
9. Not Reading The Terms And Conditions
10. Announcing "Its A Visa" Before Giving The Number
11. "I'm Posting This On Facebook, Twitter, My Blog, Etc."
12. "I'm Never Using This Company Again"
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!