- arielnicolep "These Grooms Decided To Dress All Of ..."
- arielnicolep "Here Is What The Same Person Looks Li..."
- arielnicolep "21 Times Kim Kardashian's Maternity S..."
- arielnicolep "17 Reasons Why Jaden Smith Restores O..."
- arielnicolep "This Bearded Bride Will Challenge How..."
- arielnicolep "22 Delicious Dumplings From Around Th..."
- arielnicolep "6 Killer Trends, As Seen At Full Figu..."
- arielnicolep "17 Crop Tops That Will Have You Beggi..."
- arielnicolep "Portraits Of Transgender Children Rev..."
- arielnicolep "23 Refreshing Summer Drinks That Will..."
- arielnicolep "17 Incredibly Pretty Styles For Natur..."
I think they know.- Willy S.
His face is like that as an after effect of being shot in the jaw and it needing to be reconstructed. Okay, I realized I written statement a ton, I just hate when anyone, even celebrities I haven’t met, are judged on something they have no control over. And, yes, he can smile, but it is painful and I don’t anyone would put themselves through pain all day just so strangers will think they likes their kid and partner.
He was shot in the jaw, he can’t help it.
He isn’t doing that on purpose. He was shot in the jaw over a decade ago. That miserable disposition he has is the one most comfortable, since his surgery to repair it.
Kanye was shot in the jaw just before he hit it big and it had to be reconstructed. His RBF is due to that.
- arielnicolep "16 Celebrities Who Have Had Abortions"
- arielnicolep "21 Kick-Ass Muslims Who Changed The N..."