2. Would you rather be a Moroi or a dhampir?
Lucy Fry: Moroi.
Zoey Deutch: Dhampir. I don’t want powers.
You just want to be a badass?
ZD: Not even that, it’s just you only gave me two options and I’d rather be a human because I feel like every single supernatural story is about how they were better off before and that’s too much of a burden.
4. Would you rather only be able to eat bacon or Nutella for the rest of your life?
ZD: Bacon IN Nutella.
LF: I don’t know, I would be kind of depressed with both. Nutella?
ZD: That’s a difficult question because both are bad for you.
LF: I’ll take the nuts out of Nutella and eat the nuts for the rest of my life.
ZD: And I’ll take the pig and have it be my friend.
5. Would you rather date Christian or Dimitri in real life?
LF: In real life? Dimitri.
What intrigues you about Dimitri?
ZD: He’s a man!
LF: Yeah! In real life, I need a man.
LF: He’s a man too.
ZD: He’s a boy! Christian’s a boy, Dimitri’s a man. So in a lot of ways that’s great for the movie because it has something for the parents and something for the teens.
LF: Yeah, like the character of Christian will appeal to teenage girls, they will love him. And the girls who are ready for a man crush will go for Dimitri.
9. Would you rather be a spirit user or a fire user?
What would you do with spirit?
LF: I would heal people.
ZD: Well, I would manipulate everyone into loving me. (laughs) No, I have no idea.
LF: Lissa, if she could use the powers without hurting herself, would heal as many people as she could and I feel the same.
ZD: (points at Lucy) Good human.
11. Would you rather go to a bar with Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson?
ZD: Jennifer Lawrence!
LF: Jennifer Lawrence.
ZD: Actually, no. I’m going to say Emma Watson because she’s the OG YA. I love her, and she went to Brown. Yeah.
LF: What’s OG YA?
ZD: Original gangster young adult.
17. Thanks for playing with us, Ladies!
18. Vampire Academy hits theaters Feb. 7, 2014.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.