2. The side window which displays a girl throwing up into a bucket from Puking Pastilles.
4. And this very fitting sign.
6. The Dolores Umbridge unicycle that moves on a tight rope above the shop and yells things like, “I will have order!”
It’s on the left side.
7. This Decoy Detonator, which was used to distract wizards at the Ministry of Magic in Deathly Hallows.
8. Sneakoscopes, a type of Dark Detector that lights up, spins, and whistles if someone is doing something untrustworthy nearby.
9. Bombtastic Bombs, explosives advertised as “disastrous delights!”
10. U-No-Poo, a pill that causes constipation in the unknowing taker.
“WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO? YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POO — THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION THAT’S GRIPPING THE NATION!”
11. Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, as seen in Half-Blood Prince.
It’s on the second floor (which is closed to muggles), but it’s still cool to see.
13. Extendable Ears, used to hear voices at the other end of the ear.
As seen in Order of the Phoenix before Crookshanks ate it.
14. The Skiving Snackbox and Fainting Fancies.
A Skiving Snackbox is a range of sweets to make the user ill. It was often used at Hogwarts to get a student out of class.
15. The never-ending fireworks at the top of the ceiling.
16. Pik-A-Stiks and Pygmy Puffs.
Ginny Weasley bought a purple Pygmy Puff named Arnold in Half-Blood Prince.
17. More Decoy Detonators and Boxing Telescopes, which gives the user a black eye that’s almost impossible to remove.
Hermione was a victim of this in the books.
18. All of their products, essentially.
19. And of course, the (uninjured and dashing) Weasley twins themselves.
(They only pop in on rare occasions but it’s still awesome.)
You can shop at Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes in Diagon Alley at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. starting July 8.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀